As you can see from the lack of content, things have really been going south for me over here on the blog haha. Although STILL in lockdown it seems hours just get away from me between work, housework and needing a few minutes a day to just chill out. Today I present a short post with hopes this list will not only help you to feel a little more motivated if you’ve been slumpin’, but for myself as well to maybe get my butt in gear! Alright, let’s get started!
Spring Blog Content Ideas
• Spring Reading List
• Memorial Day Planning
• Any new fresh recipes you have tried
• Seasonal skincare change and routine
• Head Start on that Summer Bucket List!
• Creative Writing – Spring Poetry, perhaps?
• Spring Cleaning Organizing Tips and Hacks
• Ways to volunteer or help in your community
• How you have handled stress during the pandemic
• New apps you have found to be helpful and recommend
• Write about bloggers or youtubers who have inspired you with helpful tips
• Review of any recently read books (I like to try and stay in season with books)
• Recipe Round Up (a few tried and true that you love – don’t forget to link back to those original blogs!)
• Start a Monthly Photo Challenge (Here’s an example of one from June 2021, but you get the idea)
• Shows You’ve Been Watching or Shows Worth a Watch (I know I am always on the hunt for a great recommendation!)
• Tips for staying healthy during the chaos (personally I have added in a few new vitamins from Life Extension to our daily/weekly regime and I am loving it!)
• New products you have been using and love, or even don’t love! (I have been religiously using my Suzanne Somers Exfoliating Peach Cleanser and WOW! Deserving of a blog post all on it’s own.)
Ideally, you can also blog about many of the special upcoming days we all have a little fun recognizing.
1st – World Laughter Day
8th – Butterscotch Brownie Day (I went ahead and searched out a delicious Butterscotch Brownie recipe)
16th – Mimosa Day (oh heck yes! Here’s a list of 19 mimosa recipes to get you started)
28th – Hamburger Day (Big Kahuna, anyone?)
4th – Hug Your Cat Day (all day, every day, really)
7th – VCR Day (I’m over the moon that this is a thing!! Plug that monstrosity in and bring on the 80s and 90s VHS Movies)
18th – International Picnic Day (A little help with planning that Perfect Picnic)
25th – National Food Truck Day (Great way to support your local small businesses!)
There are so many more special days than what I have listed, and if you’re interested in finding out, or wanting to celebrate; just hop on over to Holiday Insights to see their May or June special days list!
That’s all for now, folks. Enjoy this beautiful Spring weather and see y’all soon!