1) Let's kick of the 1st of December with something festively fun. Join us for 25 Days of Christmas. A list of movies to watch all season long 🙂
2) Elf on the Shelf – Yes or No?
3) Today is National Roof Over Your Head Day. Take a moment to be Thankful for all you have and let's remember those less fortunate, not only during the Christmas season, but throughout the year.
4) Share a DIY Christmas Craft for the fam. What about THIS one?
5) When does your family put up the Christmas tree?
6) Do you have something special on your own wishlist this year? Share with us!
7) Cookies, Cake, Pies…Oh my! Are you a Christmas baker or do you prefer store bought treats?
8) Whether it's in your community, or just between family and friends…Are there any special ways you or your family like to spread Christmas cheer?
9) Real or Fake… (trees hehe) What is your preference?
10) Mittens or Gloves? Which do you prefer?
11) Share a Perfect Stocking Stuffers article. How about THIS one?
12) Today is National Gingerbread House Day – How fun! Do you enjoy decorating gingerbread houses? Share a pic!
13) SNOWBALL FIGHT!! Click HERE to find out more!
14) Champagne and Sparkles or Coco and Marshmallows – How would you describe your favorite holiday look?
15) Today is National Ugly Christmas Sweater Day. Share your Ugly Christmas Sweater pics!
16) The hustle and bustle of festivities…Love it or hate it?
17) Whether it's a splurge on festive drinks, a new outfit for holiday parties or a specific dessert at the table…What is one of your "Must-Have's" for the Christmas season?
18) Share a pic of your Christmas Tree or Decorations
19) Are there any special Holiday traditions in your family? Share with us!
20) Are you dreaming of a White Christmas or do you prefer the sun and sand?
21) Besides the gift of friendship or love; what is the best gift you have ever given to someone?
22) Along the same lines as yesterday – What is the best gift you have ever received?
23) Tomorrow is Christmas Eve. Do you have any special traditions for the 24th or do you save them all for the big day?
24) What was Christmas like for you as a child?
25) Ho! Ho! Ho! Merry Christmas to all. Enjoy this special day and cherish the memories.
26) Today is Boxing Day! Will you be hitting up those after Christmas sales?
27) Have you participated in any wintery activities this year; such as ice skating or tobogganing?
28) The frosty air is rearing it's ugly head! Do you have a special skincare routine?
29) Do you have any resolutions for the year to come?
30) Can you believe the New Year is mere hours away?! How will you be ringing it in?
31) Happy New Years Eve Everyone! We want to see each and every one of you back here next year, so please stay safe, (but have loads of fun) tonight!! What do you like to blog about during the holidays and how do you keep your audience happy and engaged in conversation? Share your ideas with us below!